Please read the following terms carefully as the use of our service and all orders for products and / or services using it is subject to them. By using the service or making any order for products or services then you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Mobile Phone Ordering Services
- This service is provided by VTO3 LTD (Registered in England No. 05528173) which operates this website; www.phonesltd.co.uk (“PLTD”) and allows you to purchase mobile phones and associated services (“Goods”) offered by various third parties via a price comparison database redirecting to third party websites or for whom PLTD shall take the orders.
- These third parties are the providers of the mobile phones and associated services (“Service Providers”).
- PLTD is an intermediary and not the provider of any mobile phone, mobile phone services or Goods. Any purchase will therefore be subject to the terms and conditions agreed between you and the Service Provider.
- For the avoidance of doubt, PLTD accept no liability for the performance or otherwise of the Service Provider in supplying any product or service which you order [but will use reasonable efforts to assist you to deal with any Service Provider introduced by PLTD].
Using the Service
Please read the terms and conditions of the Service Provider before using the Service or placing an order for or purchasing any Goods. Your use of any Goods will be subject to your agreeing the Service Provider’s Terms and conditions.
- You can use the Service to purchase Goods in the following ways:
- via www.phonesltd.co.uk
- When you place an Order for the Goods in any of the ways described above you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these terms and the terms and conditions of the retailer and Service Provider.
- The Service Providers and retailers we presently compare prices from and their terms and conditions can be found here:
- When you place your online order you will be notified via email to confirm that the retailer has received it. This confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that any Service Provider will be able to meet your Order only that a retailer has received the Order and has referred it to the Service Provider for processing. The retailer will contact you by telephone or email to complete the Order. Until you are contacted by the Service Provider your Offer is not deemed accepted and no binding arrangement will exist. If the Goods are not available or the details of the Order are not correct, or there is any other reason why the Service Provider may choose to do so, the Service Provider and/or retailer will be entitled to reject the Order. In that case the Service Provider or retailer will notify you by phone or email and refund any sums received from you. Retailers or the Service Provider may cancel any sale and not supply Goods if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Goods at any time at their sole discretion.
- All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
Price and Payment
- The price for the handset will be as specified in your Order and includes V.A.T at 20% unless otherwise stated.
- PLTD always try to make sure that the prices quoted are accurate but errors may occur and you are advised to check the pricing from the Service Provider before placing your order. If the retailer or the Service Provider discover an error in pricing of the Goods in your Order you will be informed as soon as possible using the contact details you supply. They will then give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If it is not possible to contact you the Order may be cancelled). If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Goods will be refunded in full.
- You must pay for your Order before it is delivered and you can do so by credit card or debit card unless the value of the handset is Nil.
- Orders may be processed online, or over the phone, using a credit or debit card.
- To ensure that shopping using the Service is secure, your credit/debit card details may be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
- All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where they differ unless you provide proof that you are connected with that property.
Refunds and Returns
- As PLTD is not involved in the supply of any Goods all refunds and returns must be dealt with via the Service Provider or retailer, details of which may be found in their terms and conditions at https://www.phonesltd.co.uk/info/retailers.html
Please do not return any Goods to PLTD. We will be unable to deal with any returns or refunds and are unable to handle any complaints or questions concerning the Goods all of which must be addressed to the retailer or Service Provider.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer and PLTD will use reasonable efforts to provide any services with reasonable skill and care.
- PLTD make no promise that the Service will be uninterrupted or entirely error free.
- The Service and any referral to a retailer or Service Provider are all provided without any representation, endorsements, or warranties of any kind whatsoever from PLTD.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you have relied upon no representations, endorsements, or warranties, either express or implied, made by PLTD in entering into any agreement with a Service Provider or retailer through the Service and PLTD shall have no liability in relation to any such representation unless made fraudulently.
- PLTD is not involved in the manufacture, maintenance, operation or supply of mobile phones, mobile phone network or any mobile phone services and will not advise on their use or operation or any manufacturer or network operator guidelines. You are urged to use all products and services you order safely and in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Since PLTD is principally aiming the Service at the UK market, PLTD cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of other countries.
- PLTD will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use the Service and will not be responsible for your loss of profits or wasted expenditure or any other loss which does not directly result from something PLTD has done wrong.
- Subject as aforesaid to the maximum extent permitted by law, PLTD excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to PLTD and PLTD shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to any acts or omissions of any Service Provider.
Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+ & Note8 – Free Event Tickets
Buy the Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+ or Note8 now and get two tickets worth up to £140 to a variety of top concerts and festivals between 1st April 2018 and 31st December 2018 – including British Summer Time, Forbidden Fruit Festival and Rock En Seine plus more.
How to claim your tickets:
Once you’ve bought and set up your phone, go to the Samsung Members App preinstalled and tap the “Unbox your tickets” promo banner.
Key-in your details on the online form (including your IMEI number and proof of receipt) and press submit. You have until 11:59pm February 25th 2018 to submit your claim.
You’ll receive a confirmation email and text from Samsung which will contain your unique order code and instructions on how to claim your tickets. Don’t worry if it doesn’t arrive immediately, as it can take up to 48 hours.
If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team at Tickets@SamsungPromotions.claims or 0345 216 0132 within 5 days of a claim being submitted. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within 5 days. If no response is received within 5 days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward
Once you’ve received your confirmation email and unique order code, follow the instructions on how to get your tickets for the event you want to go to. Once you’ve decided which event you want to attend, all you need to do is key-in your unique user code on the portal, enter some personal details, and your order will be confirmed. Just remember to reserve your tickets by March 4th 2018. After this date the Unique Ticket Code will expire automatically, and no further codes will be provided.
Your tickets will be emailed or sent to you by post a few weeks before the event. Enjoy!